Bad Beat Bonus
If you have a Full House with Aces full of Kings (or better) and you lose to Four of a Kind or better you win 100 X the big blind to a maximum of $500
Bad Beat Bonus Qualification:
- Only available for real money Texas Hold'em ring games
- (Not valid for Multi, or Single Table Tournaments).
- Both pocket cards must be used by both the losing and winning hand.
- All hands must be played independently. If you reveal your hand or instruct others on how to act, you will be disqualified.
- Two or more players must be dealt into the hand. Both the winning and losing hand must go to show down.
- Hand number Must be submitted by email to support (for verification) within 48 hours.
- This must be done by the player that was holding the losing hand.
- Failure to submit the hand number within 48 hours via email will void the bonus.\
- You can get the hand number from the hand history under the tools section in the lobby.
Bonus Terms & Conditions:
- Bonus equivalent to 100 x big blind (Up to a maximum of $500).
- Please allow up to 72hrs for bonus to be credited.
- Hand number Must be submitted by email to support (for verification) within 48 hours
- (This must be done by the player that was holding the losing hand, failure to submit the hand number within 48 hours via email will void the bonus).
- Silversands Poker reserves the right to change the rules and prizes or cancel the promotion at any time without notice.
To claim your Bad Beat Bonus, email us at email@example.com as soon as you can and provide your hand details. Please provide the hand number and table name.