How to Play Classic Slots
The object of Slots is to obtain winning symbol combinations from left to right by spinning the reels.
How to play the game:
- A wagering coin denomination can be chosen by clicking the + and - denomination buttons in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Total bet per spin = Coin Denomination x Line Bet multiplier (1, 2 or 3).
- Clicking Max Bet spins the reels with the denomination x 3.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Clicking + or – above the Auto Play button selects the successive number of spins to be enabled. Clicking Auto Play spins the reels.
Understanding the Game:
- Wins, for any number of symbol combinations, typically 1,2 or 3, from Left to Right on the Payline are paid according to the Paytable.
- Symbol Wins = Corresponding value in coins according to the Paytable (x the Line Bet multiplier selected).
The Paytable displays the wins for any the combination of winning symbols that are hit on the payline.